- SSO Authentication (Beta) is here! Learn more.
- Fixes for a few constraints which were not being enforced correctly in FHIR R5 (beta).
- Developer Console -- Improved the workflow for assigning and removing Roles from Developers, Users, and M2M Clients.
ZapEHR is introducing Roles to control user, developer, and service account access to ZapEHR resources. Check out the changelog for more information.
You can now schedule your Zambdas to run at a configurable rate, or at a particular time. See an example here.
- Messaging Service: Added ability for M2M Clients to be added as participants to conversations
- SDK: Added support for FHIR client batch and transaction requests
- SDK: Added ability for Z3 client to get pre-signed upload urls
- Messaging Service: Conversations initial release (Beta).
- Messaging Service: Transactional SMS initial relase (Beta).
- Z3 Service: Initial release (General Availability).
- FHIR Service: Batch / Transacton functionality added.
- App Service: Ability to require MFA for users authenticating to your Applications.